Islamic Banking, head of Marketing and Sales
One of the largest financial services institutions in Africa is seeking a Head of Islamic Banking Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience
* The job holder would be responsible for ensuring and improving positive customer experience, sales, marketing and service delivery of Islamic products and services with a view to increasing revenue and market share of the bank.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Correct and review all Islamic products in a timely & efficient manner
* Maintain a close working relationship with all concerned departments and staff.
* Ensure that all existing relationships with customers are properly maintained and to create a customer centric environment.
* Ensure the development and growth of new relationships
* Take the lead in on-line functionality of all products for the Islamic banking division.
* Establish and maintain close liaison between the bank and customers within an assigned segment for the ultimate purpose of selling banks products, by originating, participating and grouping market financing transactions to achieve pre-set financial objectives
* Achieve profitable business transactions and capitalize on new areas of business opportunity while mitigating risk, resulting in higher profits to.
* Constantly optimize the banks operating model, drive operational improvement, business /sales strategy and be a genuine agent of change
* Design, support and drive new Islamic products and services in the market
* Develop quarterly support plans for market place strategies guaranteeing sales and marketing results.
* With customer feedback, drive operational improvement, business /sales strategy for Islamic banking division.
* Ensure the creation of an environment that empowers subordinates to manage and enhance their customer’s experience with Islamic Banking through the provision of adequate training, industry knowledge, and the tools required to exceed our customer’s expectations.
* Develop marketing collateral and use appropriate channel to create awareness on Islamic product and services.
* Maintain good relationships in Islamic Scholars and opinion leaders.
* Ensure that his staff are adequately trained and are exposed to current trends in the industry and are properly equipped with the tools required to exceed customer’s expectations
* Regularly motivate and inspire his teams to create and sustain consistent and quality experiences for our business partners on a regular basis.
* Drive strategic business meetings, articulating the Customer Service and Customers point of view.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
* Number of new relationships formed monthly
* % attainment of annual target
* Adherence to approved budget.
* Number of new products developed quarterly/bi-annually.
* Efficiency and timeliness in reviewing all customer related issues
* Efficiency and timeliness in reviewing all Islamic retail lending facilities.
* Number of Customer Complaints in a given period (month/quarter/annual)
* Customer Satisfaction Index
* Quality of Service
* Time to resolve Customer Complaints
* Customer Retention/Turnover/Loyalty
* Market share
* Sales Force Productivity
* Value of New Accounts
* Functionally reports to Head Islamic Banking
* Administratively reports to Head Islamic Banking
Benefits Excellent Benefits Package
Please click here to submit CV