Hotel Owners Forum Abuja (HOFA) is an association of all owners /investors in the hotel industry in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja - Nigeria. The association has been in operation since 2002 and is recognised by the government .
Director General, NTDC Otunba Olusegun Runsewe (OON) and HOFA President, Engineer Onofiok Ekong
HOFA has the following objectives:
1. Promote Tourism.
2. Protect Hotel Owners Investment.
3. To ensure standard and security.
4. Promote peace, unity, understanding among members of the forum and for members to have sense of belonging and to speak as one body.
5. Promote advantage of bulk purchase and group discount for members.
6. Coordination of bulk booking for accommodation and conferences.
FOR MOR INFORMATION, VISIT HOFA WEBSITE